To EPR Contributors:
The finale issue will be a large one, thanks to your generosity, and we expect it to be online by January 16. But first, we are asking for your help.
To proofread your pages: click here and then on your name:
(as a courtesy, we ask you to wait until January 16 to read other contributors' work, so that you'll see the poems as they would want to be seen).
1. Proofread your contributor's note and click on all the links to make certain they work. If the photo isn't there yet, don't worry: some of those will be added later, along with the link to the cover page.
2. Click on the link to each poem title and proofread the poem (and check the links). If possible, look at your poem in more than one browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, Camino, etc.). Look for differences in spacing and notice whether or not special characters (accent marks, ampersands, etc.) appear as they should. If you have published work in a previous issue of EPR that is not linked to your contributor's note, be sure to let us know so that we can add the link.
3. Send us a note in which you mention anything that should be changed (i.e. typos, spacing, broken links, or phrases that should be italicized). Please mention which browser you've been using to view the pages. After we've let you know that we've tried to fix the error, look at the pages again. NOTE: be sure to click on the "Refresh" button first, since otherwise the original version of the page may appear instead of the current version. If the pages look as they should, please let us know that too.
4. If you have revised your contributor's note or work since submitting it and would prefer that we use the new version, let us know and we'll do our best to make the change by January 16.
5. If you notice anything awry after January 16, send a note to email@example.com and we'll try to fix the page or link as soon as possible.
Electronic Poetry Review