Dear Mr. Garwood,
- I am amazed by your work.
- Even if I had money, I would not buy Anubis, it frightens me so.
- I am a tormented person of late. Diagnoses and prescriptions for my mental health do not fit. My faith has crumbled.
- I have been visited in dreams by a fox, and once by an animal like a large weasel. I am beset by strange energy fields.
- I can only say that Anubis and the accompanying writing brought a shock of recognition. I long for something or someone that speaks to my recent experiences, and your work comes closest, on the mark, like a spear.
- What is The Book of the Dead Man? I wake up sweating what am I fighting? What sort of thief?
- Thank you if you have any words for me.
Copyright © 1996
Electronic Poetry Review